1. Anara Maksytova, First Microcredit Company, Kyrgyzstan to attend the "Certified Expert in Microfinance" e-learning course of the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
2. Aumau Fau, SPBD Microfinance, Samoa to attend the MicroSave Applied Microfinance Institute in Asia.
3. Darling Diaz, Pro Mujer, Nicaragua to attend Boulder Latin America in 2013.
4. Farida Khushdil, The First Microfinance Bank, Afghanistan to attend Boulder Turin.
5. Nora Ajagjal, Aga Khan Training Academy, Kenya to attend the Diploma in Market-Oriented Small Business Development Services Program at ILO International Training Center.
6. Patsy Mayorga, Pro Mujer, Nicaragua to attend a post-graduate course in Advanced Finance at the Universidad Americana, Nicaragua.
7. Essi Digo, Plan Togo to attend the Savings Group Management Information Systems Workshop at SMDP Togo.
In addition, WAM NY nominated Esthebe Charles, Fonkoze, Haiti to the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program for Boulder Turin and will be providing partial funding to support her attendance.